ABOUT DELHI IAS ACADEMY
DELHI IAS ACADEMY is a premier institute for civil services in central India institute was established on 12th January 2007 (Youth Day) and like Swami Vivekananda we believe in channelizing the energy of Indian youth. As we all know that the corporate boom has challenged the core values of our society and distracted our youth, making them self centered and socially insensitive. We in our academy trying to make administrators with human values. Here are a few features of our academy:
- Mission Statement:
- Creating responsible administrators for the 21st century.
- Core Values:
- Developing leadership skills with high ethical students, so our students can be reliable and trustworthy wherever they go.
- Create a positive learning experience that motivates, excites and drives our students to seek out more on their own to be intellectually sharp and imagination.
- Use globally available resources, talent, and technology to create opportunities for our students.
- Teaching Methodology:
- We believe in a result-oriented approach. Batches are divided into foundation and advance so that students can equip themselves with pace and routine of course. Real-time test conditions, Optimum classroom size, and Indian known faculty are unique features of ours.
"It is the quality of our work which will please God and not the quantity." - Mahatma Gandhi.
Lively education experience is all about execution discipline. If an institute cannot repeatedly do a good job, If it cannot take solid steps to guarantee that the same high quality will be delivered irrespective of the location, timing, and people involved, it cannot be said to be a quality institution. Honest education enterprises are built not around supposed student delight and culture of "Do as you please" but through value addition and careful character building by fostering an appropriate learning culture.
"Quality is never an accident, It is always the result of intelligent efforts" - John Ruskin.